Paracoating Eco-Activ is a liquid sealant made of MS polymer, designed to waterproof localised areas and channels. It forms a homogenous, elastic waterproof film.
Paracoating Eco-Activ is solvent-free, quickdrying, resistant and adapts to many types of materials.
Quick and easy treatment of gutters, planters, green roofs and garden terraces, and localised areas (connections, skylights, etc.). Eco-Activ Paracoating can be applied to all standard surfaces without the use of primer: concrete, metal or bituminous membrane self-protected with mineral granules.
Features and Benefits
- Single component, ready to use. No need for mixing or dilution.
- Cold applied sealant, solvent-free and odour-free.
- Anti-roots, perfect for planted areas, roofs and terraces.
- Flexible to work with: maximum period for applying the 2nd coat is within 3 days.
- Available as a complete Kit, Can of 4 kg or Drum of 14 kg
|Paracoating Eco-Activ Kit
- one 4 kg bag of sealant
- one roll of Parathane Mat 0.15 x 10 m
- tools required for application
- application instructions
|Paracoating Eco-Activ 4 kg
||Can of 4 kg
|Paracoating Eco-Activ 14 kg
Drum of 14 kg
For further information on Paracoating Eco-Activ contact:
12 rue de la Renaissance
92184 Antony - France -
Tel. +33 (0)1 40 96 35 00
Fax. +33 (0)1 46 66 24 85